Friday, March 16, 2012

Staying Logged in

Call Button

A few callers have asked me why are so many girls available throughout the night and all day. One caller asked me if the girls on niteflirt have a life outside of the site. "Of course we do", I replied. I may be logged in all day and night but that doesn't mean that I'm constantly doing calls. In between calls I like to surf the web, read books, studying for my online classes, and text friends. I do check my messages from time to time on niteflirt, but I don't just sit at my pc looking at niteflirt pages. So yes I do have a life. However I'm a homebody and I like to stay at home to save money on gas and shopping cause when I'm out I love to buy things. LOL. So being at home gives me time to catch up on other things. So that's why I'm logged in so much. So keep calling guys. I love hearing your dirty fantasies. I'm here around the clock for you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...