Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BBW lovers in the closet

Some of my callers have never been with a BBW but fantasize about being with a large women. For some it's just a fetish that they like to explore, for some it's just a challenge to see if they can go one on one with someone much larger. I know society have brainwashed some of you about BBW's and SSBBW's. You can deprive yourself, but you know you want a large ass, some soft big legs and some huge round breast. Every BBW is unique and is shaped to perfection. So don't hide in the closet and try to resist us BBW's. You want us bad but have been told that you should be with an average looking women with an average size body. Doesn't that get boring? When your ready to take the challenge give me a call.

2 comments:

  1. Three marriages with bbws and a very happy life. Now "retired" (near 80) but would do everything again. They who are in the closet are loosing the best.All my friends and relations knew and liked my lovers whom I was vwey proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'm glad you didn't deprive yourself of true happiness. Some people will let others influence who they should fall in love with or marry.

    ReplyDelete

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...