Monday, March 12, 2012

An update!!!

Hey guys, things have been going great on nf. I've met some really naughty guys that are really into SSBBWs.  I'm glad I can connect with all of you chubby chasers. I have sent out free minutes to my callers just in case you all want to call in the near future. Don't hesitate to leave me a message and I will respond as soon as I receive it. I'm not always on the PC so sometimes it may take time, however I do respond to all messages. If you have a special request, never hesitate to call and let me know or drop a message. Good feedback is greatly appreciated since I'm new. I will be adding new pics since I've got a lot of requests. I know that some of you are really falling in love with my huge sexy ass so I will try to get more ass shots. (kisses)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...