Sunday, March 18, 2012

My pictures

A few callers have asked me if my pictures are really real and if my ass is real. Yes 100% real. No harmones, No ass injections, real ass for you to worship. Yes these are my pictures. I've had some callers tell me that they've never seen a SSBBW so beautiful. Thanks, but theres a lot of hot BBW's-SSBBW's on nf. Just look around. This is the real me nothing fake. I'm new to nf and I would never try to scam my callers. So thanks to my regular callers, you all are so much fun. I love your naughty kinks, you all make my day. And to my special friend, can't wait to hear from you soon. I hope you like the pictures baby. I love getting off with you it seem like we are in the same room in the same bed fucking each other's brains out. Ohhhhhhh I can't wait to hear from you. *kiss kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...