Sunday, June 10, 2018

SSBBW and BBW women are not desperate for Love or Attention



I get so tired of men assuming that SSBBW and BBW women lack self esteem because we don't fit the media's standard of beauty. We have our own standard of beauty. I hate when I meet a guy and I don't text him back to back or don't invite him over and he assume that there are some self esteem issues. No, I'm not interested in you and your personality sucks balls so I feel no need to continue to text you. I've had guys assume that they could sleep with a fat girl after the club because she's a big girl. Who brainwashed these desperate thirsty men? Who is putting this bullshit lie in their head? Large women are in demand and demand the same respect as any other woman. And even if a woman sleeps with you after the club or within the first week don't assume she's some big fattie with no self worth and gave you the pussy because she needs attention. Maybe she just wanted sex and wanted to have a good time. You men really need to stop judging and making assumptions about us SSBBW and BBW women. You are not us and you don't live in our heads to make all these false assumptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...