Monday, June 11, 2018

SuperSized BBW Pearshaped shopping Problems



Being a pearshapped BBW can have it's moments of temporary frustrations while shopping for clothing. A lot of plus size clothing stores cater to women that are shorter than me that have more stomach than hip and ass. I usually have to buy stretch clothing or stretchy dresses because a lot of pants for larger women were not made for Pears. I usually shop online and hope the pants or skirts are a good fit when I put them on. I really need to get a seamstress that can make clothing specifically for me. Some of the clothing I see at plus size stores are for church events or formal clothing for a wedding. High end designers don't usually make women's clothing over a size 10-12. They would really rack up a lot of money if they made clothing for SSBBW women. Oh, well. The clothing market still has a huge void. One of these high end designers would make a killing if they started making clothing for the plus size community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...