Saturday, April 7, 2012

Web Cam shows

A few of my guys have called and asked me about web cam shows. It's something I'm thinking about but not really in a rush to do. I worked on a cam site for a short period back in 2008 and the shows were being put on another site without the girl's knowledge. I never did anything nude so I didn't really feel so bad, but it's just the point of someone stealing. I've been very skeptical about cam shows ever since. If I do cam shows I will only be doing them for my regular callers. No nudity, but really sexy lingerie and body stockings. So there you have it. Also, I'm saving up to buy a better computer or a laptop with the webcam installed. Either way, if anybody can point me to a good laptop give me a call and let me know. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...