Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Monday




It's Monday and the birds are chirping and the sun is glowing and the sky never looked so blue. Okay whatever I'm just glad the holiday weekend is over and everything is back to business as usual. The streets are not filled with check points and stuff like that and stores are not as crowded. I had a great weekend on nf chatting with my regulars and meeting a few new people. I had a call early this morning about 2:00 or 3:00. I don't recall the whole convo but it did involve a lot of face sitting. Sorry if my voice was scratchy I woke up out of my sleep. I forget to log out but I'm always willing to please a caller even if it means waking up in the middle of the night.
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...