Thursday, March 21, 2019

Another Phonesex Feedee Call

I Just got off the phone with my regular caller that loves to hear me eat and tell him how great my food taste while munching in his ears. He emailed me and told me he wanted to hear me eat a big plate of food which I was getting ready to do for lunch. I ate some spicy chicken wings, some seafood salad, and steamed broccoli with crème cheese. It was a fattening Keto meal but it really got me full. I love hot spicy garlic wings with ranch dressing or garlic butter wings. I didn't want to eat a bunch of sweet foods like I use to. I just to binge eat donuts, icecream, cinnamon rolls, and red velvet cupcakes with crème cheese frosting. Lately I like to eat spicy wings, or grilled salmon and teriyaki chicken for my feedee callers. My caller get so aroused listening to me munching, chewing and bitting into delicious greasy Keto foods. I have not met many men that are into the feedee fetish, but they do exist. Yes, some men get turned on and aroused by watching a woman eat or by watching a woman gain weight.

Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...