Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SSBBW open to all fetishes

I just got a call from a guy that asked if I was into domination and pocket rape. He thought that SSBBW's and BBW's were more into feederism or whatever they call it and body squashing. That's not true. I'm into foot and shoe fetishes, financial domination, and cuckolding as well as other fetishes and kinks. I'm into face sitting and body worshiping but I'm not limited to these things. I'm open to men of all ages and races as long as they are of legal age. Most of my callers are white male. I do get calls from black guys, a few are regular callers that call for quickies almost everyday. I had to laugh when this guy asked me if he could please be dominated and humiliated for having a 4 inch cock. I LMAO at him. He thought that I would only squash him or something. Big girls are more than just squashing guys. This was a funny call.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...