Monday, July 9, 2012

Update

Hello guys. I would like to thank all the guys that called me this weekend. I did my $1.00 weekend and also for the 4th of July. I really had fun talking to you guys and getting off with you all. Even the ones that only talk to chat about none sexual subjects. I will be logging off in a few hours so *kisses* guys. I don't blog as much as I would like because my pc is slow. *sucksteeth*. I'm working on that. Catch me on twitter @bbwvanityminaj
1800-863-5478 ext 9694013

2 comments:

  1. hey.. how can someone contact you personally? i didn't see a link on your site to send you e-mails? so i joined your twitter and tried to send you a twit.. i think thats what its called.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can contact me via twitter or on niteflirt. You can msg me there without calling. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...