Monday, November 26, 2018

SSBBW Phonesex with another slave

Just finished a call with another one of my slaves that likes to Pay me, worship me, and talk about me sitting on him and smothering him. Men love being dominated and smothered by a SSBBW Goddess. The love to have a large woman overpower them and break them down into submission. Small men, muscular men and average size men love the feeling of a sexy voluptuous woman smothering them and using her body weight to overpower them. That's why men love women with huge asses and big round bellies. They love the submission that women put them into.


Call Button



call me at 1-800-TO-FLIRT
1-800-863-5478
ext: 9687333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...