Friday, June 15, 2018

Happy at my highest weight as a SSBBW/BBW


I've never felt bad about being a larger SSBBW. As the weight came on, my only concern was my health and fitting into clothes. Other than that, I've never been intimidated or insecure around smaller women. Things like that never bothered me, I've always had fatgirl swag. The media's standard of beauty as far a size never fazed me. I was never ashamed or uncomfortable about my size. I was made like this for a reason. I've known women that went through life trying to lose weight with no results. Some of them lead depressed lives and struggle with their self esteem and self worth. My weight was never a struggle. Even when someone is starring at me or make a comment in public, I laugh it off because they are probably just jealous and insecure that a Large SSBBW look 10 times better than them.
Click for the web's best phone sex on Niteflirt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...