Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Sexual Fetish Phonesex

Everybody has a fetish. Some fetishes are very common like a foot fetish. Some are very unique like giantess fetish, smoking fetish, feeding fetish, or financial domination. There are some men that like to be shrunken and dominated by a huge giant goddess. I've done several calls with men that want me to shrink them down to an inch and hide them in my purse or my pocket. This fantasy brings on arousal and sexual feelings. Sometimes I'm amazed and fascinated by the fetishes that some people have. I've heard just about every sexual fetish under the sun. Some don't involve any sexual contact. For example, some men are turned on by a woman smoking a cigarette or cigar. The smoke, the inhaling and exhaling as well as the smell of the smoke can send a man into a sexual trance. Another one is financial domination. I've spoken to many men that got satisfaction from being financially used and abused. Whether it was sending multiple tributes or calling my financial domination line just to be ignored. People are very unique with how they reach sexual satisfaction. There is no right or wrong way to get sexually excited.


Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...