Thursday, July 5, 2018

Fat Domination SSBBW style




I just finished a call with a long time caller. We always talk about his fantasies of being dominated by Large women. I always have a blast talking to him about his sexual fetishes for SSBBW women. We talk about everything from facesiting, body squashing, shrinking and wrestling. I have a lot of smaller men that want to be wrestled down and trampled by a huge woman. Men get so aroused by a huge woman using her weight to hold them down. Men love a challenge and something new, regular traditional sex can get boring. My caller and me always talk about how he would love to be squashed by a group of Super Sized sexy women. He want our huge sexy bodies all over him and holding him down.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vanity, you are one of the most beautiful ssbbws around. I have bern with big girls all my life honey i love u bb

    ReplyDelete

Sexy BBW feet for kinky fetishes

                                                                    1-800-863-5478                                                          ...